We are committed to achieving academic excellence by using the best curricula. What is curriculum? A curriculum is the combination of the ‘roadmap’ or ‘guideline’ of any given discipline. It is the combination of instructional practices, learning experiences and students’ performance assessment that are designed to bring out and evaluate the target learning outcomes of a particular issues. Our curriculum is designed in such a way that all learners are prepared and challenged for the future because it meets the requirements of both the Nigerian system and the British system of Education.
The school’s aims is to develop a curriculum that builds on student’s experiences and that helps all students to become successful learners, valuable citizens, self reliant individuals and effective leaders
Specifically, our curriculum aims to help our students to:
- Achieve high standards in their learning and make excellent progress
- Be challenged to achieve their potentials
- Value their learning outside the formal academic curriculum
- Have and be able to use high quality personal, learning and thinking skills.
- Have and be able to use high quality functional skills, including key literacy, numeracy and ICT skills.